Welcome to Thrifty Frugality!

I watched an Oprah show yesterday. I don’t usually watch Oprah. In fact, I never do. But somehow the remote scrolled to that channel, and by the time I could do anything about it the show was on and it caught my interest.

It was about the Thriftiest family in America.

Now, I’m not in America. I’m a bit to the north. But the show inspired me. Cause I am not all too thrifty, but I want to be. Cause I am not as rich as I want to be. And therefore I got to watch my money more closely than I want to.

Thus I decided to start this blog. So that I can chronicle my research and organize information about all things thrifty.

You can’t be thrifty if you are not organized.

And a blog is a wonderful idea to organize your knowledge, research and experience on a topic.

Or so I think.

And on that note:

Welcome to Thrifty Frugality! An ever expanding knowledge bank on stretching the mighty dollar (or whatever currency you fancy.)

And yes, up here north of America we also have dollars. But ours come in way more colors ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Brooklyn Bagwell and I am the Casting Director for TLC's hit show Extreme Cheapskates. We're seeking extremely frugal people that find cheaper alternative ways to live their lives. I was looking through your blog and I think you would be perfect for the show.

    We’re also hoping to teach our viewers how to save money in the easiest way. I truly believe that your knowledge and advice would be great for Season 3. Plus its a great way to promote your blog! I would love to speak with you more about this opportunity!

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    Email - Brooklynbagwell11@gmail.com
    Cell – 828 442 0787

    Best,
    Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete